- Ruth Hamilton is the founder and sole proprietor of Hamilton Tax and Bookkeeping Services, LLC DBA HTB specializing in income tax preparation and bookkeeping.
- Ruth has prepared tax returns since 2001. Many of her clients have been with her for years as they transition through a variety of life changes. She works with them to plan ahead and make proactive changes. Most tax saving moves can only be made before year-end, so clients are encouraged to call or email Ruth during the year to discuss options and opportunities.
- Planning both retirement contributions and distributions can have a large impact on the taxes paid. Ruth can help evaluate the mix of company retirement plans, Traditional and Roth IRAs which can be most beneficial to each individual client. Once clients are ready to draw on retirement funds, Ruth can advise on those tax implications as well.
- As a business owner, Ruth has first hand experience with operating a small business. Clients contact her year round with tax questions.
- Ruth is a member of the National Association of Tax Professionals, South Carolina Notary Public and an IRS Registered Tax Return Preparer.